Facts about JLM Glass Suction Cups:
- Danish-produced quality product.
- Compressed air-driven vacuum ejectors that provide quick suction and release of the glass. When shutting down, air is blown into the suction cup.
- Uses minimum 6 – 6.5 bar of compressed air. “Spare kit” can be mounted in the system so that only compressed air is used for suction.
- Many glass suction cups have a built-in safety switch, only to be disengaged when the chain is relaxed.
- As JLM teknik is responsible for production, it is possible to customise standard solutions.
- CE marked and complies with EN13155.