We are looking for an experienced and skilled warehouse employee with a technical understanding who wants to become part of an exciting company, in rapid development.
JLM teknik ApS is one of Denmark’s leading companies in cranes and handling solutions. At JLM teknik ApS, you will experience a company that has sales and agencies from leading manufacturers, service department with service of lifting equipment throughout Denmark and not least, we have our own production and development in Hobro.
Your duties will be:
- Serving customers at the warehouse and by telephone.
- Operation of the sales and service department.
- Pick and pack for shipment and for production.
- Reception and storage of goods.
- IT Processing. Stock, order etc.
- Collaboration with other sales, service and production departments.
- Clean-up and cleaning.
The person we are looking for is careful, structured, committed and can provide good service to customers and colleagues. To be considered for the job, it is important that you:
- Have warehouse experience.
- Fluent in Danish in writing and verbally. Preferably speak English.
- Are dependable and stable.
- Have a truck certificate and a driving license.
- Have IT understanding. Preferably Dynamics NAV.
- Have good health and in good physical condition, as well as being a non-smoker.
- Can work independently.
- Outgoing with a good mood and living up to a very high level of service.
- Is prepared to be busy and can work with deadlines.
- Residence max 40 km from Hobro.
We can offer you:
- A fantastic workplace, with a high professional level.
- Committed and skilled colleagues.
- A flat organisation where we help each other.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Attractive terms of employment with pension scheme, health insurance and opportunity to participate in very attractive bonus scheme.
- The working hours are 37 hours per week, which are placed on weekdays (Monday-Thursday) between 7:00 AM – 3:20 PM and Friday between 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
If you think you are the right person for the job, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org label: warehouse employee.
We expect you to be able to start work on 1 April 2021.
We process the received applications on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.